Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Home. Sweet. Home.



It sure is hard to get back in the groove of things having been away for the past week. While driving 1,000 plus miles I thought a bit about what to post on this blog and came up with a few good ideas, it's just too bad that one of those good ideas wasn't to write it down pen to paper. Because now that I'm home in LA all I can think about is the truck load of goodies that need to be sorted and priced and photographed for your viewing pleasure.

And what a truck-load it is! In the past week I was able to conquer fourteen thrift stores, one antique mall, and one flea market. Not to mention my step mother's home and garage where I gained a lot more than goods - good-knowledge and insight.



For now I leave you with the above photo - my favorite antique child's teacup of probably 50 sitting in Sandy's (step-mother) dresser drawer. And the promise of soon-to-come photos of favorite finds and a thrift store breakdown city guide of sorts.

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete