Saturday, August 8, 2009

Too Tired to Write



My brain is mush. I've been sitting here at the helm of my computer for well over an hour deleting sentence after non-sense sentence and coming up no good information to share with you. All I can say is that I'm tired, it was a long fun day with the family and I couldn't be happier the good 'ole family reunion is over.



I'm thrilled with how everything turned out from the name tags and the dessert spread to the family photo displays contributed by all but really I couldn't be more excited about my floral arrangements. It's so fun working with flowers and getting creative with thrift store finds was a hoot - flowers are just awesome.



Thanks to the wholesale LA Flower Mart that's open to the public and some good thrift store luck I was able to make eight centerpieces for under $100. And I present to you... some more of them.







Nighty-Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment