Friday, August 7, 2009

TGIF



Happy Friday Ya'll! I hope whatever you're busy doing this weekend is as delightful as these Red Velvet Cupcakes Miss Meli Homemaker here is busy cookin' up.

Tomorrow's the big day - family reunion! I am utterly impressed with the ease in which the whole thing came together and even more so with the level of expertise my aunt brought to the table. I guess that's what happens after three kids and all their parties. I have a lot to learn but definitely contributed my share to the party and will have pictures of the cool flower arrangements made from thrift store "vases" to share with you tomorrow, not to mention these cupcakes so long as I can keep sticky fingers across the table from snatching them up when I'm not looking.

Here's to great weekend for everyone. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment