Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Road-Trippin' the 101


It's only Tuesday yet this week is shaping up to be a great one. It's week one on a long list of getaways through mid-September and already I've thrifted some great finds. The normally long drive along Highway-101 between Los Angeles and San Francisco increased by five hours yesterday when my detour to the Danish community of Solvang turned into a three hour excursion and the need to thrift pulled my car into two more towns along the way - Paseo Robles and Gillroy.

It was a long day filled with self, beautiful surroundings, good music and the periodic thrift store. As of Wednesday I'm going underground for some good times surrounded by good people, a camp fire, and lake-side adventures not to resurface until after the weekend.

For now I'll leave you with the 101 play-list inspired by my good friend Nic, down-loadable here. If you're interested in receiving one of nicsmix's on a regular basis let me know and I'll make it happen!
; )

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment