Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Instinct



It's said that one should follow their instinct, that wisdom lies here, that logic can be trouble - trust your gut, follow your heart. I say, easier said than done, but try. That's what I was doing when I bought this cookie jar, I was trying to following my instinct. It was a little more expensive than I would've liked and that's where logic came in, but since initially I thought this plantation style slightly racist cookie jar was some kind of adorable I ignored the cost and bought. My question is, was I ignoring my instinct when I bought?

As you enter positions of trust and power, dream a little before you think. - Toni Morrison

1 comment:

  1. Check it out: this little monkey is for sale on Ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/Maurice-of-California-Monkey-Cookie-Jar-Vintage_W0QQitemZ220351158182QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item334df3d7a6&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116)

    What's up with the glaze on this one? I think mine is way cuter!

    ReplyDelete