Friday, June 26, 2009

Vintage Mag Ads - Oh My!

Sorry I've been MIA this week my darling readers, really there is just no good excuse. But I'm coming back at you with this fantastic collection of magazine ads ranging from the early 1900's to the 1970's. They're inspirational, they're fun, and... they're for sale! Most anyway.



Wrangler 1978




Foster Grant 1967 featuring Woody Allen




Carlye 1952


Liliann 1954




Peck and Peck 1952




Ship 'n Shore 1952




Monte Sano and Pruzan 1949




Himelhoch's 1949




Acme Gloves 1949




Revillon 1925




GD Corsets 1902



Aren't those little gems fun. I can't tell you how much in love with magazines I am - always have been. It's such a shame what has happened to that industry due to this "recession" that we are in, all of these fantastic magazines have gone under. I can only dream that when things pick up again we'll see a swarm of new and wonderful titles hit the shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment