Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Father's Day


With Father's Day around the corner I decided to browse Etsy's section dedicated to just that and see what the handmade folks had for me to choose from. I have to admit that I'm slightly disappointed with having searched one hundred pages to find seven items but, you know what your taste could be different than mine, and there really is all kinds of great stuff just waiting to be discovered.

But maybe you'll like the items I picked out.


My childhood was spent on a boat, my father loved to fish. The go to gift for my dad has fish on it, or Harley's, Levi's, Rock 'n Roll. Too bad he doesn't drink coffee but if yours does I LOVE this mug.



Gift baskets are always really terrific gifts, and this particular one was so well thought out for the man in your life. Okay, I'm just sold on the "Bites Stings Burns & Ouches".



If only my dad were this adorable, or my boyfriend - these caps are plain nice.



My boyfriend received a guitar strap for his birthday last year, possibly his favorite gift from me in the three years we've been together. This one is vegan, and oh so cute. It looks comfortable and so very hippie.


A great looking laptop bag for the man who's always working.


Nothing says I love you like a card that says I heart U.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment