Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Jewels Dahling.

What do you think, do dogs sell jewelry?



That there is Gilles, the hard working doggie model. He likes cheese, high-fives, and tolerates being dressed in jewels.

This is Nadia, my very pleasant "human" model. I'm so lucky to have a friend that will put up with my antics while everyone surrounding her frolics in the sun. To boot she is amazingly photogenic!




I decided recently to start selling vintage jewelry, which I know not a thing about, when step-momma Sandy unloaded a few pieces upon me.





They're so darn pretty! And there's more to be photographed, and more to be had.

Originally I was to sell these in the booth, Sandy sent me home with a display case and everything, but with the current state of that booth it's going to be utterly impossible to find a proper place for it to shine. And shine these babies must do so it's off to Etsy we go! More photo sessions to come - joy joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment