Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year, New Happenings

Before I say anything else I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year. It's a little late, a whole week and a half, but I've been MIA and this is my first post of 2010. I should probably make it good!

The holiday season had me happily running to the post on a daily basis. Between that, my own holiday shopping, a decent couple of weeks off, and an attempt to organize, I am backed up on listings and will be posting new stuff to Etsy this week. I will also attempt to utilize eBay more. If anyone has eBay suggestions please do share as I'm terrified of not getting my products worth but eager to expand my options and move my product a little quicker.

Finally, I am so excited to share with you a new venture that has fallen into my lap - Consignment sales! I was recently passed a client from a great friend, and now have the opportunity to sell some fantastic vintage couture pieces. Beside the sheer excitement of having some of these pieces in my home I'm thrilled to see how this venture works out. To see photos the 1930's Chanel dress, velvet Dolce and Gabbana, Badgley and Mishka cocktail dress and more visit SellingVintage on Facebook. And if you're not already a Fan become one! I'd love to have you.

Here's a snippet of my favorite outfit.


Stunning don't you think! The shirt is mine, should I buy the skirt? I have no idea where to wear this but it doesn't hurt to have something pretty in your closet!

1 comment:

  1. I was like, wait a second, I recognize that shirt! The outfit is adorable. Must keep if you can :)

    ReplyDelete